Monday, February 8, 2010

if not me, than her?

I often quote one of my favorite people and say "if not me, than who?" But now I have to wonder, if not me, than will it be her? As a woman, Im always wondering if I say no, than will another girl say yes...I think the answer to the question is DUH. For every time you say no there will be some uber thirsty girl who will say YES. When is it a problem? I think it becomes a problem when you are no longer even asked or given the option to say NO. What happens when you began to think you no longer will be asked questions that will make you say NO or YES. Honestly, I want to know what this means to a guy... We are together everyday. We talk on the phone...(not text but actually talk)...I was gonna say more but what's the point...when a girl spends everyday with a guy and he SHOWs her more than enough attention it means something to a girl...I don't know what it means to a BOY but it means alot to a female. Im with you everyday, how am I not suppose to catch feelings? how am I not gonna feel a certain way when I have not talked to you in days...in hours... but a BOY on the other hand can spend this entire week with you and it means nothing to him once you leave....he is #ontothenextone...but you--as a woman are pondering over everything you said...did I say this wrong? did i answer that question wrong? did I do to much? What you did was care...what you did was stay the whole week with him...what you did was make him believe you were to into it/him/all that jazz about him...Even though im not a man and I don't know what they think, I think I know certain things about them.. because this is when you start to ask questions like...her? over me? After you spent a consistent week with him and you didn't get the next week...your wondering...is she there? whoever she may be...you keep questioning whether or not its your fault that you didn't get the call back...you didn't get the call back because you deserve better...you don't deserve to question whether or not this man/boy will call you back...