Wednesday, February 10, 2010

still scared?

Rejection...Im so scared of rejection that I won't even attempt
Commitment...When God places a man in my life who is ready to commit...I will commit...but until I meet a MAN and not a little ass boy who is acting like a man...im running from commitment. I don't need anyone selling me dreams. Because right now if I commit to something than I committing to the thought that maybe we will work out, or maybe everything will be perfect...but we all know its not impossible but it takes a lot to make things work...and who is ready to make it work
Monogamy...
Emotional Attatchment
I think relationships matter...any type of relationship is important but its not important if you are not HAPPY. Now, everyday won't be all smiles but you should have more smiles than frowns...

Valentines Day is coming up and I don't care. Im not angry. Im not bitter. I feel no type of way, but if someone loves me, than they love me everyday. Valentines day shouldn't be the only day I feel loved.