Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dreams...





Whenever you decide that you want something, you never can give up. You have to stay driven, stay focused...but what happens when someone wakes you up from that dream...
The thing about dreaming is that you can only dream when your sleeping...when you wake up its all over...So if im dreaming about the future don't wake me. Don't wake me because I don't exactly know what it is im dreaming about...if this was MTV Diary...my opening would say "you think you know, but you have no FUCKING idea...Shit, I barely even know." I don't know what I want to dream about, I barely know if I want to sleep. I don't want my dreams to turn into nightmares and my nightmares to turn into reality.

I'll tell you what happens when someone wakes you up from your dream,you get your ass up and you DO!!! Do what you never thought that you could do...do what everyone believed you couldn't do. Be the person who everyone else inspires to be...I keep saying im afraid to wake up from this DREAM, and then I realized im doing something they believed I couldn't do. I beat the odds...Mama, daddy look at me!!! Im almost there...and when I get there...Im gonna Take a knee and thank the Man then get back to the money...

you ain't know, i gotta go
Miss Understood <3