Friday, February 5, 2010

a LOVE song


I remember when I wouldn't leave out the house because I didn't wanna miss your call or miss the chance to be around you...but now your gone... and all I have are these memories...its kind of like a sad song... you know?? I feel like everyone male or female has experienced something like this---the can't sleep, can't breathe, can't eat, can't do anything type of feeling---I remember when I felt like this before, I promised myself that I would never feel like that again...and its been 3yrs since i felt like that...and in these 3 years it was all about growing for me...finding out who Jasmin was...because when your in a relationship (especially an unhealthy one) you forget who you are...I forgot all the small things that made me, Me. I forgot that I didn't need him to make me happy. I forgot that there was a me before there was an us...and sometimes I talk about it because im OVER it...and I don't want anyone to go through what I went through...But the pain of love waits for noone.....being in love, being in like and even being in hate its so tricky....you never know what to say, what to feel, what to do...but you have to move on...if this served you no purpose and you have never felt this way than your like my mother...I asked my mom if she ever had her heart broken...guess what her answer was.....NO..my parents have been together for 32 years with no serious heartbreaks...thats the reason i believe in love...maybe the sole reason...but i do believe...

im snowed in and i was just thinking...