Monday, February 15, 2010

Affection

Hug me, lay next to me, hold my hand...all of that is affection...but ME, I don't really like to hold hands or I don't really like to kiss. I actually can't remember the last time I kissed a boy. Im not big on kissing...kissing is all about liking to me. Once we kiss im all in...I can't walk away...I feel like if I kiss a boy I am confirming that I like him...and holding hands don't even get me started on that. BECAUSE I ACTUALLY SUCK AT HOLDING HANDS.
rather than a kisser, i am a hugger and a layer. there is nothing like hugging a strong man who makes you feel protected. there is NOTHING worst than a WEAK hugger. If a man can not hug, that is a DEAL BREAKER. Since I've been in college I have realized that not everyone can hug. You would think that something as simple as hugging would be done with ease, but its not. Some people are really awkard when it comes to hugs, they don't know where to place there hands, how close is to close. I mean, im no perfect hugger but I have been told for the majority of my life that my hugs are pretty GREAT. A hug to me shows exactly what you are thinking, and what you are feeling at that moment for that person. I like to hug tall men...I like to hug broad shoulders...I like to hug men who can hug back with passion...
What is it about lying down next to someone who you care about, that makes everything perfect...that makes every boring thing feel like the most eventful thing in the world? What is that feeling? It's not like, love or lust...it is just SERENE. There doesn't have to be any sex but if there is sex the cuddling is the best part. I mean I am not the most touchy-feeling person in the world but sometimes I like a good cuddling session. I like when a guy acts like he's so manly until he puts his arms around you and it feels like your in the safest place on earth. I like when im instantly safe around a guy...the worst feeling is when its time for that person to go back to their respective destinations...


A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance. ~Proverb