Friday, June 25, 2010

Sometimes you have to just let Go....

I find it hard to believe that letting go will cure all your problems...but I do believe that with time maybe your problems can disappear..or at least you can pretend that your problems are stuck in the past..I think sometimes in the present you bring your past along with you to your present life...
I had a dream yesterday...it was about my ex-boyfriend. Weird. Me and Jason have no relationship, no ties binding us together except the stamp on my heart...I think it is nothing less than a coincidence that I would dream about Jason. Especially when I keep comparing this new situation I'm in to that situation. Now there are many DISTINCTIVE differences between the two guys...but what's similar is how easy it is to fall for ...since Jason, I've been in many 'things' but I never allowed myself to get into a 'thing' like this one. I always strayed from feelings because once you catch feelings it is incredibly hard to get rid of them.
In my dream I saw Jason and he was with his new girlfriend, but instead of leaving with her he left with me. I have no clue what this dream means but I do feel as if has something to do with 'D'.
My ultimate problem/question is 'when is it the right time to let go?'