Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blessings



I think sometimes I forgot how blessed I truly am. I think we all forget how blessed we are...I remember seeing Precious and leaving the movie theatre thanking God for the life that I live. but why did it take for me to see someone suffer to realize how perfect God is. I mean everyone has a struggle but I feel like you have to be able to come to whoever you believe in rather it be God or Allah to say thank you for the tears you shed and for the smile you smiled. This was just on my heart, just imagine what our brothers and sisters in Haiti are going through. God Bless them...God Bless us....What I think i forget sometimes is that my worst day is someone else's best day.




So with that being said...remember that your blessed even when your stressed

Blessed Forever,


Miss Understood