Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prayer for Strength

Im praying for strength..Im praying for guidance...its been so unreal to me until now....I love you...Protect me, guide me...give me strength..forgive me...give me the peace lord that only you can provide...

REST IN PARADISE Davon.

Prayer for Strength

O Lord,
In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength.
I do not fear, for You are with me.
I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, Or Lord.
Amen.