Saturday, March 13, 2010

we belong together



Me and Partying. Me and Fun. Me and Drinks. Me and Life. I've actually realized that I am gonna ride this bitch called life until the wheels fall off. I have realized that I party probably more than I go to school. To you, there maybe something wrong with that but to me that is the life. Or should I say this is the life. I could be working but after undergrad/grad/law/med-school you will be working your WHOLE entire life!! I am very ambitious. about partying and bullshitting but getting work done along the way. I mean I want school to end so that I can work and have STUPID money but until that day im gonna party and have fun until it gets old. I think that my life is a party. You can't take life to seriously because thats when she laughs at you. We do not know what God has in store for us. So Im not gonna stress myself out, I know what I have to do and when I have to do it. And if I meet (the major statement being IF) a MAN who says I want you stay out the club, I will consider it. But that doesnt mean I will be done. I love to have fun. I never just wanna be bored.

and if your judging me thats fine. im probably gonna always be better than you