Thursday, March 4, 2010

I apologize.



there has been no letter, no call- there has been nothing. I abandoned my baby with out a reason. There is no excuse beyond the fact that I'am a college student and it was midterm time. I apologize because just like that boy or that girl who stopped calling...I stopped writing. And I find it so true about people making time for what they want even when they have no time...
So if you are an avid reader, I sincerely apologize to you.


Forgive me,
and don't worry baby Im BACK!!!

ppssss...
last night I saw Jeezy, Jay-Z and Trey Songs! Let's just say I had the best night in a long time.
Live Nation was so LIVE!!
I was almost scared..I thought Jeezy wasn't coming out...but then he came out and I went CRAZY!!! When they play that new Jeezy all the dope boys go CRAZY!!! AND I went NUTS!!