Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Are you telling the truth?

I wonder sometimes what will bring the truth out of certain people AND then I find myself wondering why do you even lie? Was the purpose of this lie to passify and or justify your actions? But trust, that everything that is done in the dark will definately come to the light. Sometimes I wonder why? Why do I do the things that I do; living my life like its just for you? I didn't mean for that to be a corny rhyme but really I want to know. I can not figure out what I am actually doing wrong but I do know that I am not doing everything the right way. But what is the point of lies? I guess to protect you, maybe to even hold you over...

You say that you love me...
are you telling the truth
You say that it's just me and you...
are you telling the truth
You say that we can conquer the world...
but i can barely conquer all of you...
are you telling the truth
You say if there is a storm, we can endure it together...
but it's storming outside
are you telling the truth
You say yes, but maybe you mean no
You said that everything would work out...
I'am still waiting
are you telling the truth
Im always waiting, but what am I waiting for?
Am I waiting for you to tell the truth???