Saturday, December 18, 2010

Trust

When trust is lost, what is left?

The worst thing you could do is not believe someone when you used to believe every word they said. Trust is the most important part of any relationship
If I'am losing trust, than I am losing faith. I am losing the things that kept me close to you is pushing me away because I am so scared that I could never trust anything you say. 
My relationship has had many issues. Many issues that I keep to myself. I have learned that in relationships you must pick and choose your battles. Relationships are hard. Hard, but not impossible. The one thing I hate is when people lie to me, because once you start lying you have to keep on lying. I hate it, the easiest thing that you can do is keep lying.

When you lose trust, you also lose your ability to fight back. The power of manipulation is real, I know someone who is extremely good at that. Men are extremely good at making you the bad guy when they messed up.

without trust, there is nothing.
when you lose trust, all there is doubts...mentally conquering the idea that you may not be the only girl.
mentally understanding that forgiving can be done but you must also let go of the issue and forget. You can't get to happy by always going through sad.