Friday, November 19, 2010

Don't ever hurt a man

How many times have you had your heart broken, been lied to, been cheated on, caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing? How many times after all this happened to you, did you get up and just act like nothing happened because people make mistakes? But a man will hold his hurt for so long that there is nothing that you can do to fix it. Nothing. He can smile and its over. You can smile and he still wants to fight. You can smile and he can't believe that you would do anything to hurt him knowing it was him that drove you to that point. It was him who had his girlfriend playing on your phone, texting you and lying on you. It was him. But some guy, who YOU don't talk to happens to call you or text you and he wants to cause a war. Man, Whatever. Everything that has happened to me, has happened to me. You, you go through my phone and you search for something because no matter how much you say you believed me you searched because you've been waiting for me to fuck up. But this is not about me. This is general.
Men can't take the heat. They can dish it but cannot take it. Its not fair.