Friday, November 19, 2010

dead poets

this is one is for him:

hey you, i seen you in my dreams
i called after you
but you didnt turn around
i kept screaming your name
you didnt turn around
i guess i hurt you so bad that you couldnt remember the truth
couldnt remember that you hurt me too
couldnt remember how many times i cried for you
hey you, its me 
the girl who decided to stay because i knew it'd be worth it
the girl who forgave you and never brought it back up
hey you, its me
im suffering because i just want you to trust me again
i just want you to believe that i dont want anything else
i dont want to call another
i dont need to hear another voice
i dont need to see another face
kiss any other lips
i just need you; i just need us
i know its hard, it wasnt supposed to happen like this
you were always supposed to believe in me; 
i was never supposed to hurt and i was never ever in my life make you hurt
i can't keep saying sorry
because my heart and my soul and my whole being know how i feel about you
wouldn't trade you for the world...
take you on tour of my heart; so you can see the cracks that you fixed 
so you can see your name all over it
take you on tour of my brain; the left side where my thoughts come from and all my thoughts are hoping you come back in one piece. 
hey you, its the same me. just a mistake. nothing more.